Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Good Morning

Faculty, Staff and Students of

Blackfoot High School…..

TODAY FOR LUNCH

HAMBURGER N’ GRAVY

MASHED POTATOES

GREEN BEANS

JUICE/FRUIT COCKTAIL

MOUTHWATERING COOKIE

LUNCH SERVERS NHS  (BE SURE AND BE THERE 10-15 MINUTES BEFORE LUNCH)

BIRTHDAYS

TODAY:

DAVID MADRIGAL & JAEDYN NOCHEBUENA

BANNER: GREEN BANNER DAY 2

ANNOUNCEMENTS

*Jrs Do you love science and math? Are you interested in an internship at the INL? See Angelee or Parmenter for more information.

*Track meet here today, students do not park in the softball parking lot after lunch.

*You can pick-up applications for Miss Indian BHS applications in Mr. Smith’s Room 502

*”The Speech and Debate team will be holding a dinner and auction with entertainment on Friday the 19th at 6pm. Tickets are $7 or $25 for a family. Please see Ms Rain in 303 or a debate student if you are interested in attending. It’ll be delicious and fun.”

*Attention all Art Club members, we will be painting after school TODAY! Come have a painting party with us!

*There will be a photography club meeting in room 403 this Thursday the 18th during lunch. We will be electing club officers for next year. Please come join us and bring your lunch! Everyone is welcome whether you own a camera or not. Hope to see you there.

*Attention students- Have you bought your Yearbook yet? They will be here soon and quantities are limited, so make sure to buy yours today! They are $65 and can be purchased from the book store!

*”Prom is coming up and you know what that means – you need to order flowers! If you’re interested in having BHS’s own Floral Design program create unique and stunning personal flowers for you and your date, come to Room 405 and talk to Mrs. Bender. Corsages are $25 and boutonnieres are $15. We can help you coordinate colors, show you samples, and make sure you’re getting the most for your money. Make sure to order before Monday, April 22nd, so that we have time to create a one-of-a-kind masterpiece for you!”