Monday, April 15, 2019

Good Morning

Faculty, Staff and Students of

Blackfoot High School…..

TODAY FOR LUNCH

CRISPITO

REFRIED BEANS

SWEET CORN

FRUIT COCKTAIL

CHURRO

LUNCH SERVERS NHS  (BE SURE AND BE THERE 10-15 MINUTES BEFORE LUNCH)

BIRTHDAYS

TODAY:

JULIO AZCARAY TORRES, JACKSON DAY & IZZABEL HANSEN

BANNER: YELLOW BANNER DAY 2

ANNOUNCEMENTS

*Attention students- Have you bought your Yearbook yet? They will be here soon and quantities are limited, so make sure to buy yours today! They are $65 and can be purchased from the book store!

*Boy’s Soccer please sell all of your car tickets and turn everything in by Tuesday (April 16)  at lunchtime to Coach Pope.

*Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors: Bengal Visit Day is on April 20 @ ISU. Tailgate party for the spring football game, free prizes, career advising, and how pay for college sessions. See Angelee for more information

*”  The Idaho Commission on Hispanic Affairs is hosting experts from the Idaho Mexican Consulate, the Department of Education and the Department of Labor in a Town Hall Meeting on April 29 from 5:30-8:30 pm at Mountain View Middle School.   Interpreters and childcare will be provided. If you or someone you know have questions or want help, this is a great opportunity to meet the experts and find answers.”

*There are a few spots open in the CNA CPR class if anyone needs to be certified. Cost is $50. Please come see Mrs. Collier in room 120 ASAP.

*”Prom is coming up and you know what that means – you need to order flowers! If you’re interested in having BHS’s own Floral Design program create unique and stunning personal flowers for you and your date, come to Room 405 and talk to Mrs. Bender. Corsages are $25 and boutonnieres are $15. We can help you coordinate colors, show you samples, and make sure you’re getting the most for your money. Make sure to order before Monday, April 22nd, so that we have time to create a one-of-a-kind masterpiece for you!”